Resort Gift Card
- Resort Gift Cards are sent via Certified Mail with a note card featuring the Bahia Resort Hotel's secluded beach. The note card can be customized with "to", "from" and the "amount".
Resort Gift Cards may be redeemed for: guest rooms, services, products, events or in any restaurant or bar at the Bahia Resort Hotel.
- Gift Cards will be mailed via Certified Mail and require a signature for delivery.
- Gift card purchases may not exceed $10,000 per person per day.
- Any gift card purchases that exceed $10,000 per person per day will be declined when processing your order.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash, except in accordance with law, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- After 24 months of non-use, a $1.00 per month service fee will be deducted from the remaining balance, unless prohibited by law.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable, unless prohibited by law.
- The resort requires anyone redeeming a gift card to provide either a photo ID or a driver’s license as a method of tracking gift card purchases.
Please note the image on the gift card may look different than what is represented on the website.